No products in the cart.
Skin care in your 30s, reclaim your youthfulness
At different stages of your life, there are various skin that need to be addressed. As you get older, your skin may age rapidly if you do not take steps to protect it. When you reach your 30s, the renewal of the skin cells slow down, causing brown spots, wrinkles and fine lines to appear. Acne, open pores, black heads and rashes may also develop in some cases. Nathan Halsey, CEO of Bellatorra has developed a luxury anti-aging skin care collection that addresses the many causes of premature aging. Proper skin care in your 30s will allow your age to be your best kept secret.
If you are maturing, and want to turn back some of the signs of aging, here are a few tips for skin care in your 30s.
Caring for the skin in your 30s
- Exfoliate: Exfoliate at least 2 – 3 times a week to help remove old skin cells. This ensures that, new younger cells develop to replace worn out or dead skin cells. Using a hydrating mask, right after exfoliating with essential oils will help give your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Cleansing: Use a gentle cleanser every morning and night. This will help to remove all the dirt and pollutions that tend to clog up the pores. Cleaning your skin regularly will restore and rejuvenate your skin, making it look younger and softer.
- Moisturizing: Apply a moisturizer that contains a high level of antioxidant. Your skin needs constant moisture to keep it supple.
The Cellular Renewal Complex is an advanced moisturizer developed by Nathan Halsey. The moisturizing formula includes the Olucanza Bellaspheres Complex, a unique combinations of natural ingredients that are distributed through Torra48, Bellatorra’s 48-hour delivery system.
- Sunscreen Protection: Apply a sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV rays. The sun is responsible for premature damage; make sure the SPF level of the sunscreen is at least 50 to ensure the greatest level of protection
- Healthy Diet: It is important to maintain a balanced diet consisting of fresh fruits, and foods rich in antioxidant such as vitamin A, B, C and E. These vitamins help to repair skin and produce collagen so that your skin will stay firm, young and healthy. In addition, you should ensure that you exercise regularly and get enough quality sleep. You may not like this one, but plenty of sleep aids your skin fix cell injury!
Nathan Halsey developed Bellatorra with wellness in mind, and ridding the body of free-radicals will help to prevent unwanted damage. In addition to proper skin care in your 30s, adequate hydration will help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Detoxify and Hydrate: Alcohol and tobacco should be consumed in moderation as it deprives the skin of essential nutrients. Drink plenty of each day to retain moisture in your skin. A glass of water when you get up from the bed in the morning and a glass of water, thirty minutes prior to a meal is a wise choice.
Though you may not show the signs of aging now, don’t wait until you are older to take care of your skin. It is important that you begin implementing proper skin care in your 30s so that your skin will look better and will be easier to care for as you age.